I have been working on something for the last couple days, and I’m excited to share it with you tonight!
There are two things I’m pretty passionate about when it comes to moms.
The first thing is helping women take better care of themselves beginning with making exercise a part of their daily routines.
The second is teaching moms how to make changes in what they are doing at home (without bribes, rewards, and losing their shit) in order to guide their kids to be helpful, contributing members of the family.
I was getting ready to launch this course and then life took an unexpected turn.
And when life took the unexpected turn, I made a few changes.
And rather than launching 30 Days To More Helpful Kids, tonight I am opening the doors to The Village.
What is The Village?
The Village is a membership experience where I teach and coach you how to fill the gap from
My kids don’t do a damn thing at home until I completely go balistic and totally lose my shit and I can’t f*cking take it anymore
My kids are proactive and responsible and holy shit, things have changed at my house!
Right now the one thing many of us could use is time.
And that’s why I decided to launch the Village right now rather than a full blown digital course.
Most of us don’t have time (or desire or energy) to digest lots of content right now.
But many of us do have time for focused, intentional tools and strategies that are effective — some of them immediately!
I want to relieve you of the pressure to learn all the things and instead teach you just the things that work.
One of the reasons these past fifty days have been so nice for me is because my kids are really awesome about contributing at home.
They have been cooking and cleaning and even decluttering and organizing.
And you know what?
My house has never been neater than it is right now.
That’s why I am so excited to be opening the doors to The Village today.
If you haven’t found a way to really get your kids on board at home and could use…
… accountability and support to implement manageable changes,
… mindset shifts, answers to questions specific to your family that Google doesn’t have, and some situation-specific coaching,
… access to an amazingly supportive, relatable and real community of other moms who get it,
… proven strategies that will help you make progress,
… and the opportunity to work with me on a more intimate level for as long as you need…
I’ve found a way to fill the gap.
I’ve taken years of experience and the real life lessons I’ve learned as a mom, a teacher and a swim coach and broken them down into actionable strategies.
And now I can deliver those to you with ongoing support, coaching, proven methods, and so much more.
When you become a founding member of The Village today, here’s what you get every month:
- LIVE TRAINING: A 60-minute hyper-focused action oriented group training session with me (via Facebook Live) where I’ll show you what works (with a focus on how you can implement these strategies in your own home).
- THE ANSWERS TO YOUR BIGGEST QUESTIONS: A live Q&A session with yours truly — this is your chance to get your questions answered and ultimately, never get stuck again. These Q&A’s will empower you to remove “can’t” or “I don’t know what to do” from your vocabulary.
- CONNECTION: You’ll build a strong network of moms making changes and cheering you on while you do the same.
- THE OPPORTUNITY TO HELP SHAPE THE DIRECTION OF THE MEMBERSHIP: As a founding member, you’ll help determine the needs of the group and the direction we take each month.
- LOCK IN AT THE LOWEST PRICE EVER OFFERED FOR LIFE: As a founding member, you’ll be grandfathered in at the lowest price that will ever be offered for as long as you remain a member. When the doors open again in a couple months, the price to join will increase.
Are you yelling Let’s do this, Susie at your phone?
The investment to join is equivalent to a just few cups of coffee.
I’m SUPER confident that if you show up and implement what you learn each month you’ll get a massive return on your investment.
If you’re ready to get the support, community, and coaching you know you would benefit from to make sustainable changes at home that will improve the quality of life for your whole family, get in there! >>>
The doors are only open for a few days.
I hope you’ll jump on this opportunity while it’s available!
It’s going to be awesome.