A few weeks ago someone I follow on IG posted a bunch of headshots she got from an AI website.
You pay $17 and get 100 artificially generated headshots. She only shared about ten of them but several of the pictures looked just like her so I figured I’d give it a try because even if you only get one good photo, not having to spend any time or even take a shower to get a good headshot is worth $17 to me.
You upload at least ten photos of yourself, and then the site goes to work and a couple hours ater they send you an email.
I got my 100 headshots.
Interesting. And entertaining.
But not really useable.
I mean, not if I’m trying to look like myself.
If you randomly ended up on this page and have no idea what I actually look like, here’s a pic I took a couple weeks ago with my phone:
And now here are ten of my favorite headshots from my AI “photoshoot”:
1.This is giving Wax Museum Susie vibes, so I call this Madame Tussaud’s Susie.
Also my teeth are alarming.
2. Dr. Susan Johnson, Gentle Parenting Expert
Dr. Johnson’s teeth are a little better, but her eyes are crossed.
3. OMG it’s Susie Johnson, The Top Realtor in all of Connecticut.
Let me help you find your dream home.
4. When I become the Romanian Prime Minister, this will be my headshot.
5. Susan Johnson, romance novelist
6. Susan Johnson, Reiki Practitioner
7. Dr. Susan Johnson, President, Lehigh University
8. Diane Sawyer’s uglier and less successful sister
9. Dr. Susan Johnson, Marriage Therapist
10. Susan Johnson, Author of the New York Times Bestseller, My Life With Three Arms
I think maybe I’ll stick with my phone.
Warren Tammy says
Girl that’s too funny
Three arms!! These ARE interesting and entertaining! ❤️
Cindy Coblentz says
AI makes me sad. I love the idea of human achievement and creativity, becoming the best version of yourself, seeing what you can do with the talents and interests you were born with, etc.
AI wipes away all of that, eliminating the idea of human achievement and purpose. It’s so depressing to me
Sharon Smith says
These are awesome. The Romanian Prime Minster photo is the best. The real you looks better than all the AI. Thanks for sharing.