It has come to my attention that my family’s picture is being used by members of a hate group that embraces racism, misogyny, homophobia, and anti-Semitism — basically anything that’s not straight, blond haired and blue eyed.
I used to joke that my family was Hitler’s wet dream. It was a joke. Because surely nobody in this day and age could possibly still think that way. Right?
Clearly I was wrong. That sick way of thinking is still very much alive. Especially here in the United States.
You know, the supposed Land of the Free.
I don’t know that there is any way for me to stop a bunch of sick, crazy motherfuckers from associating my family with their delusional beliefs.
So I am calling on you to help.
But first, I’d like to clear up any potential misunderstandings:
- I believe men and women should marry each other if they are in love and want to get married.
- I also believe two women should marry each other if they are in love and want to get married.
- I also believe two men should marry each other if they are in love and want to get married.
- I also believe two people who don’t identify as either male or female should marry each other if they are in love and want to get married.
- I believe gay people are born gay.
- I believe more people than we think are bisexual.
- I believe black people should marry black people if they are in love and want to get married.
- I also believe black people should marry white people if they are in love and want to get married.
- The same goes for every other color on the spectrum.
- Basically, I believe you should marry whoever the fuck you want, no matter what color, size, shape, or religion they are, and no matter what parts they have on or in their body.
- I believe religion is a personal choice and you should believe in whatever the fuck you want. Even if it’s a rock.
- I also believe that if you don’t believe in anything, that’s cool too.
- I believe a woman’s place is wherever the hell she wants it to be.
- I believe girls should play in the dirt if they like to and boys should wear nail polish if they like to.
- I believe the United States still has a pretty long way to go.
- And I believe the hashtags #altright and #WhitePeople and #tradlife (and the people who use them) are sad, dangerous, and completely fucked up.
If you see my family’s picture being used by any hate groups or with any of those hashtags, please let me know, and flood @LordMolyneax, @apurposefulwife, and @AltRight_com with pictures of all races, all religions and all love using the hashtag #tradlife!
And please share this post!
THIS FAMILY LOVES ALL COLORS, ALL RACES, ALL SEXUAL ORIENTATIONS, ALL RELIGIONS AND ALL PEOPLE!
(except maybe for the racist psycho people who stole our picture — I don’t love them so much)