1. I’m no expert on marathons. But I’ve now done three of them.
And the Cape Cod Marathon is by far the hardest marathon course I’ve done. So far.
2. Falmouth, Massachusetts in one of the most beautiful towns I’ve ever seen.
3. Your parents are always your biggest cheerleaders.
Even when you are 45.
This weekend brought me back to the old days, when my parents came to just about every single one of my college swim meets.
At three different points on the course, my parents were there, holding a sign and cheering me on.
My parents are awesome.
4. There is no bond greater than the one that is formed when you train for something and push yourself to the limits with another person.
5. I ran two marathons in the past two weeks.
And I’m really fucking proud of myself.
I can do anything.
Please click on this banner to keep me at Number 1!
One click on the banner = one vote! THANK YOU!!!