You know what totally sucks?
Really looking forward to the holidays for the whole month of November and then waking up on January 1st realizing that your family had a great Thanksgiving and Christmas season but you didn’t really get to enjoy any of it.
You know what sucks even more?
All that stuff I just said plus not being able to fit into any of your clothes.
Enjoying the holidays and going totally off the rails in the eating department for five weeks are two different things.
Busting your ass to do a bazillion super cool things for your family over the holidays and completely ignoring yourself is counterproductive.
I’ve been there. It’s not fun.
So I did something.
I made a challenge for you.
For all of us!
It’s not your average challenge.
I’m not going to ask you to do five days of workouts.
I’m not going to ask you to give anything up.
I’m not going to ask you to take before and after pictures or step on a scale.
Instead, we are going to hang out for a little bit every day for five days.
It will be manageable, I promise. Because my days are full, too.
This challenge isn’t about making your life more difficult.
It’s about making it more enjoyable.
The challenge is really that you show up for five days.
You don’t have to show up for all five days.
You can show up for one day if you want.
You can show up for no days, too.
But when you show up for all five days you will:
- Know what you need to do to enjoy the season and be present with your family and not pack on five or ten pounds in the process.
- Be eligible for a prize. And not a lame prize. I promise. But you won’t find out what the prize is until you are in the group.
This challenge is for you if:
- you dread the stress that seems to always accompany the holidays
- you do everything for everyone else and nothing for yourself, especially in December
- you tend to wake up on January 1st feeling like you missed out on the fun
- you tend to wake up on January 1st feeling bloated and exhausted
- you historically put all your self-care routines on hold for the month of December
- you don’t even have any self-care routines
- you consistently overschedule yourself during the month of December
- you are always up until 2 a.m. on Christmas Eve wrapping presents
- you really don’t wanna gain weight in the last couple months of 2019
- you like free sh*t
So here’s the deal.
When you sign up you’ll get the link to join the Facebook group where all the fun will go down.
I promise you it won’t be overwhelming, and it WILL be fun.
And when we are done, you’ll know exactly what you need to do to make this your healthiest, happiest, least stressful holiday season yet.
I am so excited for this! Genuinely.
I hope you’ll join me.
And if you have friends, family members, coworkers, anyone you think would love to do this, too, please share this post or the link to register (https://susie-johnson.mykajabi.com/Maintain-Through-The-Holidays!-Free-5-Day-Challenge) on social media!
The more people we have in the challenge, the more fun it’s going to be.
See you soon!!