2019 Not Your Average Fitness Course Annual Membership
I can guide you to the best year of your life.
WHO AM I?
I’m Susie Johnson, and I'm on a mission to help women take control of their physical and emotional health.
I believe we all have an inner badass. A woman who can take risks and be vulnerable and handle any challenge thrown our way. Some of us lost track of that person when we became mothers. Some of us still have yet to uncover her. But she’s in there!
I believe exercise is something you do not just to fit into the pants you wore before you had kids, but – more importantly -- to improve and maintain your quality of life for the long haul.
I’ve created an affordable, sustainable and manageable program that WORKS.
Let me be your personal guide to a healthier, happier, more organized and balanced 2019. You get a full year of direction, motivation, inspiration, support and encouragement to help you find your mojo and (re)discover your inner badass.
We will build sustainable habits and routines that work for YOUR lifestyle.
Get stronger and more fit -- BOTH PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY -- in 2019 at one low price OF LESS THAN $0.40/DAY ! You’ll receive all seven Not Your Average Fitness Courses in 2019 at a HUGE discount:
- NYAFC I: Establish New Habits -- January 7 - February 17
- NYAFC II: Winter II -- February 25 - April 7
- NYAFC III: Spring -- April 22 - June 2
- NYAFC IV: Summer I -- June 3 - July 14
- NYAFC V: Summer II -- July 22 - September 1
- NYAFC VI: Fall -- September 9 - October 20
- NYAFC VII: Maintain Through The Holidays -- November 4 - December 22
By choosing the annual membership, you save BIG (Over 50%!) off the cost of all seven Fitness Courses purchased individually. Plus you’ll get them all automatically by signing up once, so you will never miss another deadline for the entire year.
Purchase the annual membership, and you also receive:
Three FREE mini courses:
- Developing Habits That Stick
- Spring Into Action
- Two Weeks To A Better You
Four free mini challenges:
- February Fab Ab Challenge
- Summer Step Challenge
- September Back To School Challenge
- December Decompression Challenge
Build habits gradually and discover types of exercise you enjoy.
Improve not only your eating habits but your family's eating habits, too.
Get organized and set yourself up for success in ALL areas of your life.
Find balance, even in the most stressful times of the year.
- Daily emails
- Daily Inspiration
- Daily Motivation
- Immediate access to the course Closed Facebook Group
- Manageable and sustainable actions to help you develop new habits
- Personal feedback from me!
- Prompts that are applicable to multiple areas of your life
- Trackers and Tools to help you see your progress!
- Recognize the importance and necessity of putting yourself high on the list of priorities
- Begin to build a foundation of sustainable habits
- A more active lifestyle and a healthier future
- Tips and tricks for staying on track to build the positive habits you desire
- Body acceptance and appreciation
- Daily emails with the course broken down into very reasonable tasks
- AMAZING private Facebook Community for encouragement and support
- Incredibly supportive community of women who *get it*
Daily e-mails, habit trackers, and more!
Raising seven kids, I get how hard it is.
I get the chaos and the overwhelm and the tendency to put everyone else before you.
AND THE MOM GUILT.
I GET MOM GUILT!!!
BUT THERE SHOULD BE NO GUILT IN TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF!!!
That's one of the main reasons I have worked so hard to develop this course which gives PROVEN results.
Purchase the annual membership
and get a FULL YEAR -- 365 days of support -- for only
(price will be prorated to $150 for current January course members)
Purchase price of all seven courses and three mini courses individually is $350.
By purchasing the 2019 annual membership, you save $153 or 56%!
I’d already made some important lifestyle changes, but I needed a jumpstart to getting back to physical activity. I work full-time outside the home as well as going to school part-time so I needed something that was pretty flexible. NYAFC really fit the bill – the advice is sound and down-to-earth, the tasks and challenges are realistic, achievable, and MAINTAINABLE. Plus, it’s portable! I’ve done the challenges and stuck to the program tasks while away at a conference and during a vacation. NYAFC moves with you.Theresa S., Canada, 4-time course participant
As well, the support from both Susie and the other participants is tremendous. Whether I’m celebrating or struggling, there’s someone to cheer, commiserate, or offer great advice who gets it.
(And it’s value for the fee: even with the exchange rate -- I pay in Canadian $), a week’s worth is less than the cost of a single day pass to the local Y and the full course fee is way less than six weeks’ worth of my husband’s daily on-the-way-to-work lattes.