I don’t know if you remember, but a year ago, I was getting ready to go up to Ottawa, Canada to speak about how to be a mom and not totally lose your shit at The Mom Conference.
It was an amazing weekend! Although I was there as a speaker, I also learned a lot from it, and I made some new friends. It was nice to get away, hang out with moms who get it, and have some time to focus on myself.
The conference is run by my friend Jo, a thirty something mom with three kids, who realized that people in the work force have opportunities for professional development, but nothing like that really exists for moms.
So… she made it happen, because moms that’s what moms do.
They make things happen.
This year’s topics include:
1) I need you want you miss you: how to nurture your relationships with young kids at home.
2) What happens when you call 911: What paramedics want every Mom to know.
3) Anxiety in children: How to prevent it, how to recognise it and how to help.
4) Fueling your family: How to nourish your kids in a practical, don’t pull your hair out, approach.
5) Sleep and Wellness for Mom and Baby
6) Moms and Politics: how to overcome the hurdles to getting involved.
7) You coulda been rich by now: Mistakes Moms are making with their credit and how to fix them
(I wish I was speaking this year, but unfortunately it didn’t work out this time around.)
Here’s a sneak peak into what you can expect:
The deadline to buy tickets is Tuesday Feb 28th (tomorrow)!
If you haven’t registered yet but are able to attend, I highly recommend it!
Tickets include lunch, coffee breaks, trade show, and a take home swag bag.
Moms who enter the conference feeling tired, overwhelmed and stressed out will leave feeling empowered, motivated and in control of their lives again!
Don’t miss out! Give yourself this gift!