Not Your Average Crisis Appeal –
Susie’s family needs you to make it through!
Hello again from the ladies of Susie’s Not Your Average Fitness Group.
We’ve been in touch before.
And we’re so grateful for your generous contributions to the GoFundMe campaign we created for Susie.
As you know, Susie and her family have had a hell of a summer.
First, she worked 60-hour weeks, trying to keep her family afloat while facing mortgage foreclosure (still pending).
Then, this week, her husband had a terrifying accident. He now needs spinal surgery, and will be out of work for a l-o-o-o-ng time.
Somehow, through it all, Susie has kept blogging – and her blog has kept us learning and laughing (sometimes through the tears).
This message is for all of you who have been touched by Susie’s writing, or her courses, and want to help keep her family going — and this Not Your Average Community alive.
Here are some big and small ways you can help:
- Please consider donating to the GoFundMe campaign we created for Susie. We initially launched this drive to thank our favorite blogger/fitness coach for all her great work, and help her keep her home. Now, we hope the same campaign will help her family through this hardship. Your generosity has been wonderful, but we still have a long, long way to go. If you have been saying, I’ll donate to that later, NOW is the time!
- We’ve set up a Meal train for readers in the Brookfield, Connecticut area. Please consider signing up to help. Susie’s family will have their hands full – But at least we can ensure they have a full fridge as well. Click here to sign up for a meal! Please also let Susie know if you wish to assist in other ways, such as with childcare.
- If you’ve been thinking about joining Not Your Average Fitness Course, the time to sign up is now – and get a friend to join with you! We promise you won’t be disappointed. Next course starts on Monday, September 14th! You can click here to register!
- If you enjoy Susie’s posts, please share them on Facebook– Let’s keep her No.1 on TopMommyBlogs, or bust!
- If there are other weird, wonderful ways you might be able to help – e.g., with childcare, if you are local – please reach out to Susie, either directly, or through her Facebook page.
The Not-Your-Average-Crisis Team
She needs our help!